Horsham Psychology offers services to adults experiencing a range of personal difficulties and mental health problems including:
- Individual psychological assessment and treatment for psychological issues including depression, anxiety, self esteem/confidence issues, relationship issues, bereavement & coping with loss and change, health anxiety, postnatal depression, recovery from psychosis, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), emotional dysregulation and childhood trauma.
- Group psychological treatments including depression, anxiety and postnatal depression.
- Psychological talks and training to businesses.
Private Psychological Service Specifically for Adults with Autistic Spectrum Conditions and Adults with a Learning Disability:
Specific Psychological Services Offered for those with a Learning Disability:
- Consultancy service for public and private providers including advice on clinical issues and care standards.
- Private psychological assessment, formulation and treatment for individuals with a Learning Disability and/or mental health problems including:
- Mental health including depression/ anxiety/OCD/ psychosis
- Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome
- Trauma and CSA
- Relapse prevention
- Somatisation disorders
- Challenging Behaviour
- Sexuality and relationships
- Health related issues including personal health and safety.
- Bereavement and managing loss/change
- Emotional Dysregulation
- Risk assessment and management including HCR-20.
- Group interventions including mental health conditions such as Psychosis, anxiety, women’s health.
- Reformulation of existing diagnosis and presentation
- Relapse prevention
3. Teaching and training for academic institutions/care providers/support agencies/health professionals.
4. Teaching, training and psychological support for staff including managing complex cases such as working with personality issues, self harm and challenging behaviour.
5. Individual/group psychological support for carers/families of people with learning disabilities, including specific conditions such as depression or anxiety.
Please contact me for details of fees and payment.